Al-Manaj: Jurnal Manajemen Dakwah is an official scientific publication that publishes research results covering research in the field of preaching thought and social sciences, both literacy research and field research. The scope of this journal's studies is in the field of da'wah thought and social sciences related to da'wah management, Islamic communication, sociology of da'wah and psychology of preaching which have never been published. This scientific code of ethics statement is a statement from all parties involved in the publication process of forest product research journals, including managers, editors, bestari partners and authors. This scientific publication code of ethics statement is based on the Regulation of the Head of LIPI Number 5 of 2014 concerning the Code of Ethics for Scientific Publications. Scientific publication ethics upholds three ethical values in publication, namely (i) Neutrality, namely being free from conflicts of interest in managing publications; (ii) Justice, namely giving authorship rights to those entitled to be authors/writers; and (iii) Honesty, namely free from duplication, fabrication, falsification and plagiarism (DF2P) in publications. In order to avoid plagiarism, every submitted manuscript will be checked further with the plagiarism checker application, namely Turnitin.
Duties and Responsibilities of Journal Manager
Determine the name of the journal, scientific scope, periodicity, and apply for accreditation if necessary. Determine the membership of the editorial board.
- Defines the relationship between publishers, editors, publishers and other parties in a contract;
- Respect matters of a confidential nature, both for contributing researchers, authors/authors, editors, and bestari partners;
- Implement norms and provisions regarding intellectual property rights, especially copyright;
- Review journal policies and convey them to the author/writers, editorial board, bestari partners, and readers;
- Create rules and ethical behavior guidelines for editors and bestari partners;
- Publish journals regularly;
- Ensure the availability of funding sources for the sustainability of journal publication;
- Building a collaborative network of research institutions and related agencies;
- Prepare permits and other legal aspects.
Editor's Duties and Responsibilities
- Meeting the needs of readers and writers, striving to continuously improve the quality of publications;
- Implement processes to ensure the quality of published written work;
- Prioritizing freedom of opinion objectively;
- Maintaining the integrity of the author's academic track record;
- Deliver corrections, clarifications and apologies when necessary;
- Responsible for the style and format of writing scientific papers, while the content and all statements in the written work are the responsibility of the author;
- Actively solicit the opinions of writers, readers, bestari partners, and editorial board members to improve the quality of publications;
- Conduct regular internal evaluations of the quality of scientific journals;
- Support authors' initiatives regarding publication ethics by including a clearance form with each manuscript submission;
- Be open-minded to new opinions or other people's views that may conflict with personal opinions for the advancement of science;
- Avoiding objective decisions by not defending your own opinion, the author's or a third party's by looking for a solution that can be scientifically justified;
- Encourage writers to improve their written work until it is suitable for publication.
Duties and Responsibilities of Bestari Partners
- Review written work and submit the results of the study to the editor, as material for determining the suitability of a written work for publication;
- The reviewer does not carry out a scientific review of written work involving him, either directly or indirectly;
- Providing suggestions, input and positive recommendations for scientific paper manuscripts;
- Maintaining the author's privacy by not distributing the results of corrections, suggestions and recommendations for a manuscript;
- Encourage writers to improve their written work;
- Review written work that has been corrected in accordance with predetermined standards;
- Written works are reviewed in a timely manner according to the style of the publication environment based on scientific principles (data collection methods, legality of authors, conclusions, etc.) that have been established.
Author Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that those included in the list of authors have met the criteria as authors;
- Collectively responsible for the work and content of the article including methods, analysis, calculations and details;
- State the origin of resources (including funding), either directly or indirectly;
- Explain the limitations in the research;
- Respond to comments made by bestari partners and the editorial board in a professional, scientific and timely manner;
- Inform the editor in writing if you will withdraw your written work;
- Make a statement that the written work submitted for publication is original, and has never been published anywhere and in any language, and is not in the process of being submitted to another publisher.