The manuscript texts are written in English or Arabic. Manuscripts will be first reviewed by editorial boards. The main text of a manuscript must be submitted as a Word document (.doc) or Rich Text Format (.rtf) file. The manuscript consists of 5000 words (minimum), well-typed in single column on A4 size paper. The manuscript contains an original work and have potentially contribute to the highly scientific advancement.
The head of manuscript should contain the Title, author’s name, author’s institution or affiliation, author’s e-mail, Abstract, and Keywords
The body of manuscript should contain the Introduction, Theoritical review, Methods, Results and Discussion, Conclusion, and Reference Management System (All authors need to suit with APA sixth edition. For Consistency use reference management system example MENDELEY or ZETERO).
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Manuscripts have never been posted or published in other publications, whether print or electronic.
- The topic of the manuscript should be in accordance with the scope or aim and scope of Arabic Journals, namely Arabic Language Education and literature.
- Abstract manuscript written in two languages (Arabic and English).
- The manuscript is written and compiled according to the Arabic template or English template.
- Number of pages of manuscripts between 25-30 pages.
- Source of quotation or bibliography of at least 10 titles of scientific literature (80% primary reference sources and 20% secondary reference sources). Primary reference consists of journals, proceedings / papers, research reports, theses, theses, dissertations, and secondary references, such as general books and internet sources.